05 May 2009

Photo Summary part 5 aka, finale

SOOOOO excited to have my Mama with me in this country that I love so much! It meant more than I can say to be able to share everything with her. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful mother!

Thomas and I in front of the cathedral at his old school. We traveled to Thomas' family with my mom so she could enjoy a bit of the black forest and meet Thomas' family. It was a beautiful trip!

Oficially my favorite picture of the trip...My mom, Thomas' mom and Thomas posing with this interesting statue in St. Blasien. They definitely keep me laughing!


Mom conquered her fear of hights to climb this tower overlooking Freiburg. What a brave adventurer!

There was much silliness and many self-portraits...I am so blessed by my friends and family!

All in all break was a great time filled with great memories that I will truly treasure forever. I am overwhelmingly blessed by the vast number of opportunities that I have, and more so by the people that I have walking alongside me on this great adventure of life. I hope this small photo journey helps to convey a bit of the last few months here and hopefully it is also the kick in the pants that I need to keep me blogging! Loving and missing you all!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

it's about time. :) j/k, i especially love the one of you and your mom. i'm so glad you guys had such a fun time together!