
Here is another picture from St. Andrews...note the Scottish Highlands in the background, pretty castle ruins in the center and the North Sea all around. I was speechless.

Good friends are priceless. It was really fun to be able to see Isabelle in a different setting and meet her friends in this place that is so close to her heart. Plus, their sarcasm and Scottish senses of humor kept me doubled over in laughter for the entirety of our 3 days there!

Travelling on a student budget makes for some interesting stories. For example, in order to keep under the 10 kg limit for hand luggage enforced by RyanAir, we devised a solution of putting on as many articles of clothing as possible/necessary. Because of this, Izzy found that she could no longer close her jacket! Worth it? Absolutely!

Amy and I in the courtyard of Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland, historic university and home to the Book of Kells. While expensive, Dublin was also a good time (but my least favorite of our destinations on our whirlwind tour)

What is a trip to Dublin without a visit to the Guiness Brewery? Arthur Guiness signed a 9,000 year lease on this property...if that's not confidence, I don't know what is! In case you can't tell, I am here holding my imaginary pint of Guiness beer (and in my imaginary world, it is also gluten free)
No comments:
Post a Comment