11 October 2009

Begin

In honor of classes starting this week, I thought I'd post this picture of one of the buildings on campus. Up until this point, I have spent most of my time at the University in this building, however, from this point on I will be spending most of my time elsewhere. This building houses the international office and has been helpful in helping orient and introduce me to life as a student at the university of Heidelberg. After orientation last week, I am extraordinarily excited to start classes on Tuesday (I don't have any classes on Mondays). Everyone I have met in the history department has been simply wonderful and I am excited about the classes that I will be taking this fall. I also got to get to know a few people at orientation...always fun to make new friends! More on my life in HD to come! ~love~

No comments: