First, I would like to welcome you all to my Germany blog - as of now, I have no idea how this project will evolove, but I am excited to share my journey with you all, thank you for loving me enough to walk with me even as I carry on my life an ocean away
Second, please rejoice with me as I celebrate my not so small victory over my internet connection here in my new home in Europahaus 17. C 301! I have been unable to post up until now because the instructions for how to set up the internet (besides being in German...the least of my problems) were only for PCs - I'm learning that Germany is not friendly towards Macs (shame on them!) So, after three days of set-up wizards, manual entry of various router numbers, and marginal success (I was somehow able to connect to skype and ichat but unable to browse the internet) I triumphed at last!
Thirdly, in the process of my travel and first few days here, I wrote a few blog entries on my computer that I will include after this post. Again, thank you all for coming on this journey with me - Wilkommen!
No comments:
Post a Comment