05 September 2012

reset

in the words of a dear friend: iwanttostartbloggingagain. seriously. I really want to return to this place where I can practice writing and sharing and recording this great adventurous life that i live. but, of course, the first step is the hardest. ok, maybe the first few steps.

a further impetus to dive back in came in the form of dr. steven bloom - author, professor, and fellow library employee. I ran into him on the streetcar and we started talking about writing. He reminded me of the important fact that really everyone can write - its a no-talent sport, if you will. Doctors and lawyers, teachers, train conductors, authors, and bakers - we can all pick up a pen and write something. The key is practice. So, I am here to practice.

I have stories to tell and words inside of my heart that need to find form - I hope you will continue to return to this place to journey along with my bumbling efforts. ~love~

1 comment:

AFG said...

Welcome back!! I completely understand what you are saying--I especially love the idea of "words inside of my heart that need to find form." That's it exactly!
I always end up writing the best posts in my head on a walk, or in the car driving down the road, or in the shower...you get the idea. Sometimes it's tough to actually sit down and make it happen. GOOD LUCK! Maybe if you blog more, I will blog more...it could happen :)