09 June 2011

Good Teacher? Bad Teacher?

So, I bribed my students to be good for the subs. I know that it worked when my crazy kindergarteners were reported to be "such well behaved kids!" by the sub. Either that, or I am a terrible teacher. Or my conception of "well behaved kids" is different. I'm going to decide to believe that they took me very seriously when I told them (in my most solemn voice) that I want them to be even better for the sub than they usually are for me.

For that reason, I am about to bake a batch of oatmeal-raisin cookies.

I honestly can't wait to see all those kids tomorrow. I've had a hard time getting into a rhythm since I've been back - something along the lines of needing a vacation from my vacation...

I think practicing being a good teacher is just what the doctor ordered. ~love~

No comments: