Fall is in the air. The air is crisp and dry. The leaves are turning from green to yellow and red. A perfect season except for one little glitch...acorns. I am in constant fear of being pegged by a falling acorn. The problem is that they fall from way up high and hit leaves on the way down, like a little countdown timer. As I was sitting in the woods the other day, this little fellow missed me by about 2 inches!
I have mixed feelings about fall. I am no real fan of being cold, but something about the cooler weather is energizing. Maybe its just the beginning of fall that I like: the days are still relatively long and warm, the trees are beautiful and diverse and it smells like fall! I hope you all are enjoying your fall! ~love~
3 comments:
A couple falls ago, I was talking to Brian on the phone while walking around in my background and an acorn hit me in the head. It scared the daylights out of me and I started to cry.
Just thought you'd appreciate that :)
...and now I'm updating my name on blogger :)
Nell, that is amazing! I do appreciate that :)
Post a Comment