26 September 2011

fight

honestly the pressure of procrastination is reaching new and rediculous heights. i would pretty much rather be doing anything other than dealing with the daunting task of writing my thesis. in german. let me illustrate

today, i would rather wash the floor to ceiling windows in the library than write my paper. seriously, the dirt is distracting me. this is bad.

i took the fire alarm going off in the library to mean that i should study outside. for the record, studying outside is not effective.

my sub-conscious sabatoged me and i forgot my laptop cord this morning - time to ride my bike 20 more minutes to get it and go back

as long as i was going back, i decided to do everyone's favorite thing - deal with german bureocracy! today is the perfect day to fill out forms to extend my visa, right?

despite my panic dreams every.single.night, i can't help reading extra stuff that i don't necessarily need, taking too long revising sentences, and generally dragging me feet.

help!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Praying for you! You're doing just fine. Whenever I had study block, I'd go to this little coffee shop that had this great seat in the corner and get a cafe mocha. For some reason it helped me focus:)

emily g. said...

Ich drück dir die Daumen! I always found my apartment to be waaaaay cleaner when I had school work to put off! But soon you will have a really clean apartment AND a completed Masters thesis, it's win-win really! Viel Erfolg :D