As I walked around running (ok, well, acutally walking) errands yesterday (oh to have a car and zip from one place to the next with air conditioning and a roof...) I saw the most loveliest of ladies standing outside of the bank. On a street crowded with workers, youths, students, and tourists, this woman was dressed in her Sunday best. A black dress with a bold floral print was complimented with a short lacy short-sleeved sweater and the most delicate hat I have ever seen. Imagine going to a picnic with Jane Austin...that is where you would see such a hat. And I appreciated this woman's attention to detail and dedication to being fancy. This woman made me want to pack a picnic and get out of town - hike through long grass to a winery and just enjoy. Summer. Sunshine. Friends. And I wouldn't pack just any picnic, I would pack porcelain tea cups, and tiny tea cakes and we would wear fancy hats and celebrate. Wanna come? ~love~
2 comments:
I'm there! I'll bring our orange teapot :)
Take me! Take me! :)
Post a Comment