I spent last weekend with Thomas and his family in the Black Forest and not only was it lovely, cozy, and packed with about 2-3 feet of snow, it made me seriously consider buying a cheap pair of snow skis...I'm dying to hit the slopes. Thomas has even just about talked me into taking up Snowboarding! (something I have been wanting to try again for quite some time now) Furthermore, I gained a renewed appreciation for the fact that I do not have to shovel my own sidewalk/driveway.
I am sure you all will be happy to hear that I did in fact survive the exam phase of my semester. I had an oral exam for a film class that I passed and a Spanish exam, for which I will recieve my grade on Thursday. Now I am on to preparing to teach a 3 day unit on "Free Time Culture" in a 9th grade class in a few weeks as well as researching and writing 3 papers all due at the beginning of March. Updates to follow. (and I would be overjoyed to hear your suggestions as to what I should cover in that three day unit!)
For now, I am off to the store in search of dinner and soap. I love and miss you all. ~love~
No comments:
Post a Comment