18 July 2009

aaaaaahhhhhhhh

I leave on July 28. I still have to give a big presentation, take two exams, write a 12 page paper, close my bank account, work out complications with my health insurance, tell the authorities here that I am leaving, etc etc (I think you get the point). I am mostly frustrated that I can't enjoy my last week and a half here but am instead running around like a chicken with my head cut off. So...if you try to call and can't get ahold of me, if you are wondering at the lack of blogging, emailing, etc, please know that I love you all sooo much and I am so excited to be seeing you, talking to you on my american cell phone in a closer time zone very soon, I just don't have time to think about that right now :) ~love~

1 comment:

Jessica said...

oh, bek! it does indeed sound so stressful. don't get sick and we're praying it goes smoothly! and yeah, we're pretty excited to see you! xo